Wood Dredging was founded in 1983 and has continued to be a major provider of maintenance and suction dredging for the Mississippi River and her tributaries ever since.
Wood Dredging offers cutter head maintenance dredging for docks, slips, oil field access canals, channels, bulkheads, intake systems and mooring facilities as well as sand-suction dredging for filling sand pits and assisting in coastal restoration.
SUBMERGED 16” PUMP
- 70’ CUTTERHEAD DREDGING DEPTH
- 125’ SUCTION DREDGING DEPTH
- CAPABLE OF DREDGING MORE THAN 10,000 CYDS OF SAND PER DAY
- MULTIPLE SUPPORT VESSELS RANGING FROM 600HP TO 2000HP
- CAN PUMP SPOIL MATERIAL OVER A MILE BEFORE BOOSTER SUPPORT
If you are interested in learning more about our services, call Wood Resources today!